Release the cow...

It all began when I had my first Big Mac back when I was about 6 years old. By the time I was 13, I was definitely a fast food burger pro eating 2 or 3 of the biggest burgers anywhere I went. This macho-esque form of proving my manhood eventually got out of control and in University at a dorm party I was humbled after trying to eat 10 Big Macs... That was the day I would retire from the "let's-see-how-many-burgers-I-can-stuff-into-my-body" days. But something beautiful came out of this... not so long later, I would discover the ability to relax and enjoy the burger for all that it's worth... and now I want to share this with everyone.

Since mainstreetcoffee.blogspot.com was such a success even though I have very little coffee experience, the Vancouver Hamburger Hunt should easily be my masterpiece. It will be very simple, I will go out and eat burgers and share with you all that is burger...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

White Spot

Truly Legendary

I'm not going to say much, just because it simply is my favorite burger. Today I ordered what I always order... the BC Burger. Instead of Cheddar cheese, I get Jack cheese, and I also add raw onions.

Now I couldn't pick a better time to write about White Spot... if you hadn't noticed, White Spot is currently running some gay commercials trying to boost their status to an Earls or Cactus Club style. They've renovated all their restaurants in the last 10 years to get out of the diner style they used to have. Well, I miss the diner style. I will never try any of their new fancy dishes... they will always be nothing more than a burger joint, no matter what the hostess' are wearing.

But since their new commercials, somethings have changed and I am impressed. They put more sunflower seeds into the coleslaw. I couldn't believe it... I always wanted to ask for more sunflower seeds. It was fantastic. The waiter also asked me if I wanted the 4 ounce or the 6 ounce burger... which was also new. Boy if the burger couldn't get any better... it did. xMy good buddy Jeff blessed me with his presence. (He has been working 14 hour days at EA sports and without a single day of in the last month or so... I hate video games.) Now he ordered the Monty Mushroom burger. I once ordered this burger simply because it is a popular burger at White Spot. I never liked it because the mushrooms seemed like they were out of a can. Well today they were fresh.

It was like the White Spot had secretly taken a survey with my subconscious, added up all the results, and then made the changes accordingly... Thank you White Spot... You will always be the greatest!!!

Quote from Jeff:
"Damn Yo"

Report Card:
burger and joint - A+++

No comments: